Do you have a passion for high clinical standards and patient care and would love to work in a lovely group of practices in Kent?
We are looking for 2 colleagues to join our dedicated SA team.
One colleague to work between our Ashford Hospital and our Lydd branch surgery and another to be based solely at our Lydd branch.
Start date would be as soon as you were able to join us.
We are looking for:
- An enthusiastic, friendly colleague who is committed to providing a high level of veterinary care
- Excellent communication skills with previous UK practice experience
- Some sole charge will be required
- A 4-day week and no OOH
- Generous holiday allowance of up to 5 weeks (pro rata) plus a day for your birthday
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Shared rota of surgeries and consults
- All the usual equipment including Doppler ultrasound, digital x-ray including dental x-ray, monitoring equipment and in-house lab
- Shared Saturday rota of 1 in 4
- Professional membership fees paid (RCVS,VDS,BVA) and discount for your own animals
- Generous CPD allowance, encouraged to certificate level
Ashford has great transport links with easy access to London and the Eurostar from the Ashford International Station.