To book an appointment or to access one of our services, please contact us. To reduce the spread of COVID-19 and maintain social distancing, the practice team will take your pet inside and provide you with updates via phone or email. To access this service please call us. Please click here to find out more.

  • Things your pets shouldn't be eating!

Christmas is often a time where we see a number of pets accidently poisoned! Many common household items which are often found in the house this time of year are poisonous and should be kept well away from your pets. If you think your pet has accidently eaten something poisonous then please contact us immediately as it can be life threatening.

• Antifreeze
• Chocolate
• Grapes, raisins, currants and sultanas
• Human pain relief medications
• Poinsettia, Holly, Mistletoe, Amaryllis and Lillies
• Onions and garlic
• Rat, slug and snail bait

We have listed a few of the most common poisons here but there are many more! For more information read our Poisons information sheet.

Poisons