Our team of qualified veterinary nurses are able to provide a range of services and helpful advice to assist you in caring for your pets throughout their life.
- Post operative checks, stitch removals and dressing changes following surgery
- Nail clipping
- Administering flea and worming treatments, medication and advice on parasite control
- Puppy parties to help develop your puppy’s socialisation skills
- Oral care
- Weight management clubs
- Healthcare from birth through to your pet’s senior years including junior and senior checks
- Travel Clinics
- Advice before obtaining a pet
- Small Furries
We also have a qualified Royal Canin Pet Health Counsellor at each of our branches who can offer in depth advice on:
- Nutritional consultations including advice on feeding and our range of Prescription and Lifestage diets available from your local branch. We can calculate your pet’s individual calorie requirements ensuring that they receive their exact requirements
- Mobility clubs including advice on weight control, exercise, diet, long term NSAID’s (non steroidal anti inflammatory drugs) and supplement support. We can also provide laser therapy proven to help with the discomfort caused by osteoarthritis.
- We can also support you and your pet if they are diagnosed with a medical condition for example diabetes, kidney disease, hypothyroidism or hyperthyroidism.
- Feline and Canine behavioural and training advice such as noise phobias or house soiling
We also have a qualified behaviourist available at our Lydd branch who is happy to help with a range of canine behavioural problems and basic training issues.