We are currently operating with less staff than normal and as a result will be closed for vet appointments during the below dates.
We are, however, open and will continue to deliver our services, nurse appointments are available and you can collect medication and pescriptions.
If you wish to see your vet, please call your local branch, and they will be able to book an appointment at one of our other branches.
Wye - September: 6th - 10th completely closed
Hawkhurst - September: 6th, 9th, 16th, 20th, 27th
Lydd - September: 7th (will close at 4.30pm), 8th, 10th, 14th (will close at 4.30pm), 15th, 17th, 22nd, 24th, 29th
Tenterden - September: 7th, 10th, 15th, 22nd
Rye - September: 8th, 13th
We are currently offering a limited range of services for our patients whilst adhering to current Covid-19 safety guidelines
- Maintaining social distancing.
- Wearing a face covering where possible. If this is not possible, please contact us before your appointment so that we can discuss how best to support you and your pet.
- Sanitising your hands before and after your pet’s appointment
- Using contactless payment methods wherever possible
- On arrival, please report to reception where you will be informed of how best to access our services.
- Be aware that our teams will always be in appropriate PPE.